Friday, January 8, 2010

What/where are the good and less expensive hair salons in Queens, NYC?

I want to do my hair for my prom. It would be better if the location is near my house in Jackson Heights.





thanks!What/where are the good and less expensive hair salons in Queens, NYC?
- Hair Pro Charming Queens Hair Straightening Salon Stylist Hair Cut, 63-30 Roosevelt Avenue, Woodside, NY, United States


- New York Hair Salon, I don't know where


- Sam's Hair Salon, 3716 73RD St, Jackson Heights, NY, United States


Sorry I don't like in the USA so I have no idea about the prices but I'd say Sam's Hair Salon and New York Hair Salon are cheaper than the first one because from the look of the website I think the first one is a fairly large franchise.What/where are the good and less expensive hair salons in Queens, NYC?
yay
prom YAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment