Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair salons?

Hi there! I really really want a fringe cut but don't know where to go I really cant afford to get it done crap because I want to look really nice for my holiday coming up. Well does anyone know how much I can expect to pay and just in case anyone on here is from the Lewisham area is Showbiz hair or Joseph Anell any good?





Please bear in mind also that I am black and my hair is relaxed.





Other question, I am interseted to get it coloured too how much can I expect to pay for that? And if I do it either a deep dark dark brown or a black will it look to obvious and odd when it's groing out? I want it to look ultra shiny. Thanks for any answerers!!Hair salons?
Hi. In orpington there is a salon that does black hair. It also sells wigs and stuff. I can't remember what its called and I don't know what its like but thought i'd let you know.





Its in the high street towards the bottom, near the sunbed shop.





Colouring can cost anything from 10 - 100 pounds depending on where you go and what amount of colour you have.


Good luck!Hair salons?
Your best bet honey is to go into lots of different salons and speak to a stylist, asking what they recommend and how much they would charge, then the one you're happiest with, book an appointment!
http://www.ukhairdressers.com/diy/index2鈥?/a>
Hi there, if you are willing to go to woolwich, you will find a hairdressers called ENVI there, it is really good, I have thick black curly hair, and most hairdressers panic as soon as they see it.





I paid about 拢35 for a wash, cut and straighten. Just to trim your fringe will be about 拢20.





Colouring, will probably cost about 拢100 for 'highlights' (sorry i dont know the proper term) but if you are going some where hot, I advise you wait until after you have come back, because, chlorine, sun and sea can affect a colour.





Their number is 0208 854 9721, and they are just off the high street, on the corner of the market. 2 minute walk from the station.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment