Friday, January 8, 2010

What r some good but cheap hair salons in apopka that cud dye the tips of my hair hot pink?

me and my friend want to dye the tips of our hair hot pink..we r tryin to find a hair salon near apopka florida that cud do that, but not expensive but they still can do it good...plz help usWhat r some good but cheap hair salons in apopka that cud dye the tips of my hair hot pink?
I'd advise against ';cheap salons'; if your hair is something you value. LOL. Value and cheap don't usually go together.





But anyway, try an internet search for salons in your area. Then make some calls and compare prices. Good luck!What r some good but cheap hair salons in apopka that cud dye the tips of my hair hot pink?
dont do it please oh please. your natural hair looks beautiful so dont do it ok? no please oh please oh please dont cut your hair it looks so pretty you should grow your hair down to your waist cause it would look very pretty so do that ok please dont cut your hair and please grow your hair down to your waist cause your would look very pretty so grow your hair down to your waist ok?
  • printer toner
  • oil refinery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment