Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair Salons?

Does Anybody some really cheap but good hair salon in


san antonio,texas??Thank You So Much!:)Hair Salons?
I go to Regis. They're a chain. I went to one in Denton, TX regularly and there are some near Houston, so there's probably one near you. It all depends on who you get, though. But I had a great stylist. A haircut/shampoo is something like $25-$35. I forget exactly because she gave me the price of a kids' cut and I also had a student discount. A color is something like $55. Again, not totally sure on the numbers. The store I went to offered student discounts on college IDs and my stylist regularly sent out coupons. It was great!





I also went to Toni %26amp; Guy once and was disappointed. You pay according to the stylist's experience. I got the lowest stylist and she did a good job but it was still around $45 or so!!! Just for a shampoo and a cut!!! So if you want the stylists who are higher ranked it's even more...





And from my experience, places like Master Cuts and Great Clips do have cheap cuts, but I've NEVER gotten a good cut there. They never listen and there's one near here with unlicensed stylists working there!!





It all depends on the person cutting your hair, but I have had the best experiences at Regis. Good luckHair Salons?
Go to a Jute Aveda salon in your area. You could also try going to a local hair school and having your hair cut/styled by students for free. Sometimes local hairstylists will give free cuts and color when they need hairstyle models for fashion shows. (you usually don't get to pick the style color you want though). You can check on http://craigslist.org and look in your local area to see if any hairstylists are looking for models.
good salons are not cheap.. sorry !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment