Friday, January 8, 2010

Do professional hair salons do exotic colors like hot pink?

Im dying my hair a lighter blonde than it is now and adding hot pink streaks but I dont know if hair salons do colors like pink?Do professional hair salons do exotic colors like hot pink?
Yes, most of the places I've been will do it. Make sure you ask when you book your appointment, or call ahead if you're a walk in customer.Do professional hair salons do exotic colors like hot pink?
about three years ago I dyed my hair teal, I had to buy the dye (from hot topic) but I just took it to the salon and they bleached it and applied it for me.
Most any professionals would. A chain professional hair salon (like Mia Maxx maybe?) However, a privately owned hair salon probably wouldn't have as many exotic colors.
it should do...most salons have colour charts of loads of dif colours...ask in ur local one!
just ask they may do them
they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment