Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you know any not expensive hair salons near to Dubai Marina?

I am interesting in blow drying, I prefer it near to Dubai Marina because I live in that area, and I prefer it not expensive because I'm going to use it like really frequently, like a few times a week or something, so don't want to pay loads of money for that,





Please let me know,





Thanks in advance,





Cheers.Do you know any not expensive hair salons near to Dubai Marina?
You know the Emaar Greens community which is just before the Marinas? well if you go down the first bit of it, street one, and turn left you shall reach a small shopping place. In this, if walk in you will see a Choitram right in front, turn left and you shall find a hairdressers, which are v reasonable and good.


I cant remember the name from the top of my head - I think it is called Bianca - but this one is quite nice. There is also one in the springs but i am not sure how the hairdressers are there - I've tried this one and they quite good.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment